- Our Nursery has a Christian ethos to provide a caring environment and to nurture strong moral values including kindness, sharing and tolerance.
- We have a highly qualified staff team, 60 % are qualified teachers.
- We offer both 46 weeks and term time places. We have flexible start and finish times with full day care options for those that need it.
- We are privileged to be part of Bowdon Parish community; we have a strong and supportive relationship with our local churches.
- We exceed Ofsted regulation on our staff ratios both with the number of qualified staff and the number of staff to guide purposeful play.
- We use the great outdoors whenever we can, rain or shine.
- We understand childrens’ desire to be active. We have a garden specially designed for Nursery aged children. The garden is ours to use for each and every hour of our sessions, there is no turn taking or waiting, we use free flow every day to allow those children who want the sky as their roof to play outdoors!
- We have a unique approach to school readiness, we are within the grounds of Bowdon Church School and have a step by step approach to enabling children to be ready for school when the time comes.
FLEXIBLE SETTLING-IN STAGE
- The first few days at preschool can be a challenge for children and parents, so we try to go the extra mile to help your child settle in quickly.
- We offer complimentary home visits, when needed, to allow your child to get to know us a little on their terms in their home.
- Our Nursery Manager will create an individual settling-in plan based on both yours and your child's needs.
- We give you our ‘happiness pledge’ – if within the first six weeks you feel that your child hasn’t settled, then you won’t have to give notice.